- Private shore excursion from Palma de Mallorca port with a local tour guide
- Visit the charming villages of Valldemossa and Port Soller
- Drive through the Soller Valley and the beautiful coastal village of Deia
- See the Serra de Tramuntana, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Private tour ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Continue your tour through the quaint coastal village of Deia, home to small beautiful beaches, and to the Soller Valley, full of orange, lemon and olive trees. Arrive at Port Soller, on the west coast of Mallorca, and enjoy free time to have lunch (own expense) and wander around the town’s historical harbor . Your private guide will suggest the best things to see according to your interests.
Next, sit comfortably in your private car on the drive back to Palma through the Serra de Tramuntana, a sheer-sided mountain range and World Heritage Site. Admire the landscape, marked by agricultural terraces, farms, water mills and stone constructions. When you arrive in Palma, enjoy views of the city before you return to your ship in the Palma de Mallorca port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Palma de Mallorca port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.