- Skip-the-Line entry to Mallorca Marineland
- Enjoy a full-day tour and see turtles, rays and other tropical marine life
- See a live dolphin and sea lion shows!
- Relax at Marineland's private beach
- Great for families and kids of all ages
What You Can Expect
Waste no time exploring the underwater wonderland of Marineland in Mallorca with skip-the-line entry and round-trip transport from select Mallorca hotels. After hotel pickup, you’ll travel to Marineland and sail past long lines at the entrance hall with your skip-the-line ticket.
Once inside, you’ll admire bottlenose dolphins as they perform entertaining tricks and see sea lions act like acrobats alongside their trainers. In tanks similar to their natural habitats, you’ll marvel at turtles, mollusks, rays and sharks from oceans around the world.
Watch penguins play among icy rocks and igloos in the Penguinarium, laugh as raucous parrots imitate human speech and conquer your fear of snakes, piranhas and lizards in the reptile house.
When you need to take a break, gaze at the picturesque bay from the terrace, relax on the soft sands of Marineland’s beach, or take your children to the family-friendly Mini Park to find hidden pirate treasures.
See the Itinerary section below for information on pickup and drop-off locations within each area.
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto cristo, Sa Coma.