- Skip-the-Line entry to Mallorca Marineland
- Enjoy a full-day tour and see turtles, rays and other tropical marine life
- See a live dolphin and sea lion shows!
- Relax at Marineland's private beach
- Great for families and kids of all ages
What You Can Expect
Contemplate several other sea species, like turtles, rays, mollusks, sharks and jelly fish from all around the world. Visit the penguins in the Penguinarium, and watch them play around icy rocks and relax by their igloos.
Learn about exotic birds from Africa, America, Asia and Australia in the Aviary, and enjoy another performance where parrots show off their comedian skills. If you’re looking for more thrills, visit the reptile house and face pythons, anacondas, lizards and hungry piranhas!
Take a break by the picnic area or sit on the terrace overlooking the bay. Visit the family-friendly Mini Park and help your children search for hidden treasures on the pirate galleon. Play and splash in the small pool with slides or relax on Marineland’s private beach.
See Itinerary section below for information on pickup and drop-off locations within each area.
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto cristo, Sa Coma.