- Skip-the-Line ticket to Palma Aquarium on Mallorca
- Observe amazing sea creatures including sea turtles, hammerheads and tropical fish, and see the deepest shark tank in Europe!
- Discover more than 700 species and learn about marine life
- Eastern area visitors can upgrade to include a stopover in Palma, for free!
What You Can Expect
Visit Big Blue, the deepest shark tank in Europe at nearly 28 feet (8.5 meters) deep, and watch sharks lurking through the underwater tunnel. Explore the 55 tanks and witness massive sea turtles, sting rays, hammerheads and colorful clownfish.
For families with children, visit the pirate ship in the kids’ area for some more fun. Before or after your aquarium adventure, visit one of the beautiful beaches nearby and take a dip in the Mediterranean!
Upgrade for free to a include a stopover in Palma, from the east area of Mallorca
Upgrade your pass to include a stopover in the town of Palma, for free. After your visit to the aquarium, you’ll be driven 10 minutes to Palma city center by comfortable, air-conditioned coach and stop at the Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma, commonly known as La Seu. Enjoy approximately three hours of free time around the city to visit the impressive Gothic cathedral, enjoy a relaxing lunch (own expense) at any of the numerous cafes and restaurants, and explore the city at your own pace. Visit interesting monuments and buildings nearby, like the Royal Palace of the Almudaina, the Church of San Francisco or the Parc de La Mar, where the only section of Palma's Renaissance walls remains intact. This upgrade is available with hotel pickup and drop-off from the island’s eastern area only.
See Itinerary section below for information on pickup locations within each area.
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- South area includes the following locations: Paguera, Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Portals Nous, Illetes, Palma, Son Armadans, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma.
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto cristo, Sa Coma.