- Admission to Western Water Park on Mallorca
- Enjoy the park's waterslides and wave pools for a day of fun, perfect for families and kids of all ages!
- See the Western Divers Show, featuring spectacular synchronized jumps from up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from the north and east areas of Mallorca included
What You Can Expect
When you arrive, enjoy approximately six hours to explore the water park. Show off your surfing skills in the wave pool, glide down the Wild River and race your friends or family at the six-lane Crazy Racer waterslide! Then, feel your adrenaline rush at the Los 4 Diablos rapids. Slide down the 284-yard (260-meter) Mega Slide or take a ride on the thrilling Hurricane!
If are looking for something quieter, enjoy the calmer slides of Tijuana Twins, or relax and soak up the sun in the Jacuzzi. Visit the Western Divers Show, where a team of two, three or even more divers will perform amazing individual and synchronized dives from up to 98 feet (30 meters)!
When you’re ready for a break, grab a snack at one of the cafes (own expense), browse fun souvenirs in the gift shop or simply relax under the shade of a tree. Western Water Park is also great for kids – head to Lago La Mina (La Mina Lake), Mini Park and Daky Park for some family fun in a safe environment.
See the Itinerary section below for information on the pickup locations within the north and east areas of Mallorca.
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'Illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto Cristo, Sa Coma.