- Discover Masaya and Granada on a day trip from Managua
- Visit Masaya Volcano National Park and get up-close views of its active crater
- Take a city tour to see the colonial town of Granada
- Visit the Convent and Museum of San Francisco, the Cathedral of Granada and Independence Plaza
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and entrance fees included
What You Can Expect
phx_sunz United States of ...
Senor Jose was outstanding. He took very good care of all of us. He was very patient and knowledgeable and took great care to answer all in details. Thanks a lot for showing your beautiful country to us.
Our tour guide Pablo is really wonderful. He is knowledgeble and explained us in detail. I appreciate it.
Nancy W USA
Volcano was interesting. Masses market was enough for you to buy any souvenir you might want. Granada is a pretty colonial time, very much like Antigua in Guatemala.