- Day trip to the colonial city of Leon from Managua
- Visit the ruins of Leon Viejo and the Cathedral of Leon, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites, with your bilingual guide
- Learn about Nicaraguan art at the Art Centre of Ortiz Gurdian Foundation
- Tour the Rubén Darío Museum and learn about this famous Nicaraguan writer
- All entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Nice trip to colonial town of Leon with good information by the nice guide
LUIS A USA
Martin, the tour guide, was excellent he did an outstanding job in showing us the city and all of the historical places.
Not much too see. Cathedral was under reconstruction. It is a nice University town and saw a great art collection that was in town. My guide worked in a side trip to the beach which made the day. Henry is great. When they loose this guy they might as well give up on tours.
Nancy W USA
Bustling city, slightly different than Granada. It was interesting to visit but relatively long drive to get there for not too much time actually pent there.