- Day trip to the Mombacho Volcano Nature Reserve from Managua
- Explore the volcano on foot with your expert guide and see native plants and wildlife
- Admire panoramic views of Granada and Lake Nicaragua from the summit
- Zipline between 15 different platforms on more than 4,900 feet of cables!
- Enjoy a thrilling ziplining adventure and soar over the beautiful rainforest landscape
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
With your expert bilingual guide, head toward the top of the volcano, where you'll enjoy a moderate hike along a 1.5-mile (2.5-km) trail. Watch for more than 30 different species of birds, monkeys, reptiles and more as you explore on foot. When you arrive at the top of the volcano, admire gorgeous views of Granada, Lake Nicaragua and Las Isletas. Next, head down the volcano by minivan to the zipline launch spot located near the volcano for the highlight of your tour.
Experience a Nicaraguan rainforest from a bird's-eye view! After a brief safety overview and training, you'll be ready to zipline between 15 different platforms on more than 4,900 feet (1,500 meters) of zipline cables. Soar over lush greenery and enjoy panoramic views of Granada and Lake Nicaragua on your adrenaline-filled rides. After your zipline adventure, enjoy lunch at a local café (own expense). After, you'll be taken back to your Managua hotel.