- 3-hour city sightseeing tour in Manaus
- Visit Rio Negro Palace, the official home of the governor
- See the Indian Museum, Justice Palace and Teatro Amazonas, the city’s famous opera house
- Learn about the history and culture of Manaus from your knowledgeable guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Excellent guide and an fine driver. Altogether great! Thanks
Excellent tour, the highlight being the Opera House. We were fortunate to visit whilst a rehearsal was in progress. Manaus is a fascinating old town with a busy waterfront and municipal market all very interesting. Our guide spoke good English and was very knowledgeable on the history of the city.
This was a good tour. It was interesting to learn about the history of the Opera house and how it came to be built when and where it was built.
Okay tour. Basically just the Teatro Amazonia (a must-see!).