- 3-hour city sightseeing tour in Manaus
- Visit Rio Negro Palace, the official home of the governor
- See the Indian Museum, Justice Palace and Teatro Amazonas, the city’s famous opera house
- Learn about the history and culture of Manaus from your knowledgeable guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, visit the Indian Museum, where you'll see a variety of displays showcasing indigenous artifacts. Learn about the traditions and culture of the Manaus indigenous people as you walk through the museum. Your last stop is the stately Teatro Amazonas (Amazon Theatre), Manaus’ renowned opera house. This large, beautifully designed building first opened in the late 1800s during Brazil’s rubber boom. After visiting the Teatro Amazonas, you'll be transported back to your hotel.
Excellent tour, the highlight being the Opera House. We were fortunate to visit whilst a rehearsal was in progress. Manaus is a fascinating old town with a busy waterfront and municipal market all very interesting. Our guide spoke good English and was very knowledgeable on the history of the city.
This was a good tour. It was interesting to learn about the history of the Opera house and how it came to be built when and where it was built.
Okay tour. Basically just the Teatro Amazonia (a must-see!).