- See two Amazon waterfalls on a day trip from Manaus
- Admire the powerful Sanctuary Waterfall, formed by the Urubuí River
- Visit an ecological reserve to see Iracema Waterfall and go for a swim
- Enjoy a Brazilian lunch at a restaurant in the small town of Presidente Figueiredo
- Learn about the native wildlife and plants from your knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Admire the lush, tropical Amazon Rainforest that surrounds you on the drive to your first stop, Sanctuary Waterfall, located approximately 9 miles (16 km) outside of Presidente Figueiredo. Surrounded by mossy rocks and dense vegetation, the rushing waterfall flows from the Urubui River, a black-water tributary of the Amazon. Spend time here to enjoy the scenery, hear about the flora and fauna, and snap photos, and then head to a local restaurant in Presidente Figueiredo for a lunch filled with flavorful Brazilian cuisine (included).
After lunch, travel to Iracema Waterfall, located in an ecological reserve. Enjoy extraordinary views of the falls, which are surrounded by lush forest greenery, and go for a refreshing swim in the shallow waters at the waterfall’s base. When you’re time here is up, you’ll be driven back to your Manaus hotel.