- Limited availability ticket to see Manchester United FC play at Old Trafford stadium
- See Premier League players compete at the renowned football venue
- Soak up the electric atmosphere and cheer along with the Manchester United fans
- Choose a Northwest Executive ticket or upgrade to a Salford Suite ticket with close-to-the-action seating
- Receive a match program to take home as a souvenir
What You Can Expect
Head inside with your pre-booked ticket and take a seat alongside the ‘Red Devils’ — Manchester United’s loyal fans — in the home section. Before kickoff, leaf through your included match program or enjoy pre-match refreshments (own expense) in the Kit Room lounge or Salford Suite, depending on the option you’ve selected.
Return to your well-placed seat for the game and join in with the fans as they chant ‘Glory, Glory, Man United’ and other team songs. Keep your energy up during the game with food and drinks from the snack stalls (own expense). Plus, if you opted for the Salford Suite ticket upgrade, you’ll receive complimentary tea and coffee at halftime.
These tickets are provided by an authorized third party reseller of Premier League tickets.
Please note: Dates of scheduled matches may change; see Additional Information for details
- August 20, 2016: Southampton
- September 10, 2016: Manchester City
- September 24, 2016: Leicester City
- October 1, 2016: Stoke City
- October 29, 2016: Burnley
- November 19, 2016: Arsenal
- November 26, 2016: West Ham
- December 10, 2016: Tottenham
- December 26, 2016: Sunderland
- December 31, 2016: Middlesborough
- January 14, 2017: Liverpool
- January 31, 2017: Hull City
- February 11, 2017: Watford
- March 4, 2017: Bournemouth
- April 1, 2017: WBA
- April 4, 2017: Everton
- April 15, 2017: Chelsea
- April 29, 2017: Swansea City
- May 21, 2017: Crystal Palace
Great seats with Kit Room access. Husband totally enjoyed it. No need to queue to collect tickets.
This tour was amazing!
Das Angebot ist total überteuert und es wird kaum Leistung geboten Kitroom-Ticket. Für ca. 500 Euro/Ticket hatten wir mehr erwartet! Unsere Plätze boten gute Sicht auf das Spielfeld, befanden sich aber in der äußersten oberen Ecke - sehr gute Sehfährigkeit der Augen werden also vorausgesetzt. Der Extra-Aufgang war schwierig zu finden.