- Admission to Manchester United’s Old Trafford to watch a local football match
- See Manchester United play against some of UK’s top teams
- Sit among the local fans and enjoy great views from a well-placed seat
- Soak up the electric atmosphere and cheer along with the crowd
- Refuel with complimentary tea and coffee at halftime, if option selected
- Receive a complimentary match program to take home as a souvenir
What You Can Expect
On arrival, take your seat in the northwest corner of the stadium. Alternatively, if you have upgraded to the Salford Suite ticket option, make your way to the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand and settle into your seat opposite the half-way line.
Before kickoff, perhaps flick through your complimentary match program, or head into the Kit Room lounge or Salford Suite (depending on option selected) to purchase some pre-match refreshments (own expense). Then, return to your optimally placed seat and soak up the electric atmosphere as the crowd pumps themselves up, chanting along to one of the team’s many songs, such as ‘Glory, Glory, Man United.’
As the players take to the pitch, hear the crowd roar and sing along with the packed stadium while fans cheers for their favorite players. Then, find yourself on the edge of your seat as the players perform gravity-defying moves in their fight for ownership of the ball.
Be transfixed as your eyes move quickly across the pitch, and feel the intense rush of excitement whenever Manchester United approaches the opposing team’s goal, along with the collective cries of disappointment following near misses.
To keep your energy levels up while watching the game, you can buy food and drinks from the stadium’s snack stalls (own expense). If you have upgraded, enjoy complimentary tea and coffee in the Salford Suite at halftime.
Your experience concludes when the match is over.
These tickets are provided by an authorized third party reseller of Premier League tickets.
Please note: Dates of scheduled matches may change; see Additional Information for details
- February 28: Sunderland, date confirmed, kick off at 3pm
- March 14: Tottenham
- April 4: Aston Villa
- April 12: Manchester City
- May 2: West Brom
- May 16: Arsenal