- Dinner and folk dance performance in Manila
- Celebrate Filipino culture and heritage through dance and musical entertainment
- Dine on a delicious spread of exotic Filipino dishes
- Dance the night away with the new folk dances you just witnessed!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Enjoy typical Filipino hospitality as you dine on a feast of local dishes in a traditional barrio fiesta (community celebration) atmosphere. Some dishes may included sinigang, a savory stew flavored with tamarind; adobo, meat or fish dish seasoned with soy sauce and garlic; and sisig, tangy and spicy diced meat with sautéed onions.
After a scrumptious meal, watch a performance of folk dances including the popular singkil, the dizzying tinikling and the mesmerizing pandanggo sa ilaw, performed by graceful women and dashing gentlemen in authentic, native costumes.
Some of these symbolic ceremonial dances are typical of the northern mountain tribes, offering romantic Spanish-influenced reels. The expressive tribal dances of the Muslim south are just as mesmerizing.
Toward the end of the evening, you’ll have an opportunity to show off some moves you just witnessed. Everyone is invited to participate! Afterward, you will be dropped off back at your hotel.