- Discover Hidden Valley Springs Resort's natural beauty on a day trip from Manila
- Admire lush vegetation as you explore the massive volcanic crater on foot with your guide
- Relax with a dip in natural hot springs
- Enjoy a buffet lunch of traditional Filipino specialties
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle included
Situated between two mystical mountains, Mt Makiling and Mt Banahaw, the landscape here encompasses a 110-acre-wide (45-hectare) and 300-foot-deep (91-meter) crater believed to have been formed by a violent volcanic upheaval thousands of years ago.
As you explore the area on foot with your guide, admire the lush vegetation, which boasts an impressive collection of rare orchids and more than 153 species of plant life, most of which are endangered and indigenous to the forest.
Reach the resort's hot springs, where you’ll find several heated volcanic pools. Take a dip in these natural healing waters and unwind as you listen to the sounds of swaying palms and ferns and cascading waters from the mountainside.
At midday, you’ll be served a buffet lunch of traditional Filipino specialties. After your meal, you may take another soak to the hot springs if you wish. You'll return to your hotel relaxed and rejuvenated.