- Guided sightseeing tour of Manila's past and present
- See the City of Makati, the heart of the Philippine’s financial center
- Drive past Forbes Park and the American Cemetery and War Memorial
- Learn about the Spanish colonial period on a walk through the ancient fortified area of Intramuros to see Fort Santiago
- Discover intricate Baroque architectural designs of UNESCO World Heritage-listed San Agustin Church
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
Travel aboard an air-conditioned vehicle and drive along Ayala Boulevard, stopping briefly at Nielson Tower, home to the Filipinas Heritage Library. Then, drive past Forbes Park, an exclusive residential enclave dubbed ‘Millionaire's Row,’ on your way to visit the American Cemetery and Memorial to pay tribute to the fallen soldiers of World War II.
Continue to Old Manila via the scenic Roxas Boulevard, passing through Luneta (also called Rizal Park). Arrive in Intramuros, a fortified area that's the city's oldest district, where you'll stroll along cobblestone paths past city walls, church ruins and other relics of the Spanish Conquistadors era.
Enter UNESCO World Heritage-listed San Agustin Church, one of the country’s oldest churches, and end at Fort Santiago, a Spanish fortress where Dr Jose Rizal, the country’s national hero, spent his last days in incarceration and wrote his famous ‘My Last Farewell’ poem.
After your tour, you’ll be dropped off at your hotel.
The tour was just what we wanted. The guide was very knowledgable and gave us a lot of information about Manila, the culture and the history. I would highly recommend this tour for the first-timers to Manila.
Great highlight tour of Manila. Highly knowledgeable and friendly guide.