- Sightseeing tour of Manila and Makati, perfect for the whole family
- See the American Cemetery and Memorial in Manila
- Visit Makati's Rizal Park, explore historic Intramuros and walk to Fort Santiago
- Enjoy a traditional Filipino lunch
- See diverse marine life and watch the Sea Lion Show at Manila Ocean Park!
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
very knowledgeable tour agent. good bang for my buck. Wonderful time at MOP. Would recommend to anyone
I thought this was an overpriced and mediocre tour. I didnt think the Guide knew a lot. I was disappointed we didnt spend enough time at San Augustins - we werent taken to the Museum. Rizal park was massive and we were given only 20 minutes there. It was a waste of time.
Was picked up exactly on time and everything went as promised in the description. However at Ocean Park I was told I would be left there and would have to return to mu hotel on my own (Not as promised). Rick, the tour guide, told me to go upstairs to the Makan Restaurant where they were expecting me. No coupon was given. At the restaurant no one seemed to know anything about a free lunch for me. After a whole lot of phone calls and around 20 minutes later they gave me a seat and a fantastic menu with dozens of options. However when I ordered I was told I could choose my meal only from a limited choice of 4 options. I ordered, had my nice iced tea, one bite of the awful meal and left. The only redemption to the bad end of an otherwise nice day was the awesome sea lion show - a must see and definitely the highlight of my Manila stay.
Just disgusting.They didnt pic us up