- Day trip to majestic Pagsanjan Falls from Manila
- Taste local specialties like coconut wine and balut (fertilized duck egg) on the drive
- Enjoy exhilarating canoe rides through the rapids with your local guide
- Spend time swimming and lounging at the falls and in a hidden cave
- Feast on a buffet lunch of traditional Filipino dishes while enjoying live music
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Arrive at majestic Pagsanjan Falls, where you’ll be served a refreshing coconut drink before taking a scenic boat ride on a banca (native dug-out canoe). Enjoy this exciting ride as the boat is skillfully maneuvered upstream by two expert boatmen.
Journey through the narrow and verdant Pagsanjan gorge lined with rocks, canyons, waterfalls, lush tropical vegetation and abundant wildlife. Dock at a natural pool below the falls and take an optional raft ride to a hidden cave, where you can swim and explore.
After spending some time at the falls, return downstream by ‘shooting the rapids’ – your boatmen will steer past huge boulders in churning waters at top speeds for a fun, exhilarating ride!
When you get to the visitor's center, enjoy an elaborate display of Philippine culture as you dig in to a buffet of traditional Filipino dishes. During your meal, enjoy live music played by a local band. Afterward, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
the actual trip to the waterfalls is superb,
the tour operator provided lunch, this they don't need to both with
THAT WAS PERFECT!
I even tried Balut.. and they show you around Laguna
We also got to try Lambanog!
Definetly 5 *****!!!