- Private transfer from your Manila hotel to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- Stress-free way to ensure you don't miss your flight
- Relax in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Friendly and professional English-speaking driver
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for the greater Metro Manila area including Makati and Quezon
What You Can Expect
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your hotel accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24 hours prior to your arrival in Manila, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher).
Price is per person, based on 2 adults per car/vehicle.
Compared to taxis, this is quite expensive. On the other hand, compared to the transfers with hotels, this is quite cheap! The driver was nice and the van was clean although a little old. We arrived at the airport 4 hours before our domestic flight which i thought was a little too early.
Driver arrived at least 1.5 hours before the time I was to have left. He did this as there was a great amount of traffic so he cam early and waited for me to leave.
The driver was on time, the trip to the airport was slow due to traffic.The car was clean and airconditioned.
Paid 100 AUD for a trip that you can do with a taxi for 20 to 30 AUD.
The car was smashed on the side and the car was worth 1000 AUD.
If we are going to pay good mont at least a nice car please.
Drivers were great.
I use Viator in every country I travel but won't use them in Manila again.