- Day trip from Manila to Subic Bay
- Visit a former US naval facility, now a modern free port with countless sights and activities
- Take a crash course in jungle survival, taught by Aetas, the indigenous people of the Philippines
- Enjoy the extraordinary wildlife experience of your choice: a tiger safari or a marine animal show
- Lunch and round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
Reach the Subic Naval Base, a former US naval facility that was America’s largest naval facility in the Pacific region until it was abandoned after the volcano’s eruption. Your expert local guide will explain how this area has since been converted into a modern free port and tourism zone.
Tour the facility and learn about its history during the Battle of Manila Bay and the Philippine-American War. Then, visit a JEST (Jungle Environmental Survival Training) Camp, where you’ll witness Aetas, the Philippines' indigenous people, demonstrate skills needed to survive in a tropical jungle.
At midday, you'll head to a local restaurant to enjoy some delicious Filipino food.
Finally, experience a Zoobic Safari, an exciting tiger safari that’s the only one of its kind in the Philippines. Aboard a safety-protected Jeep, ride through a tiger enclosure and feel your adrenaline rush as you get up close to these animals!
If tiger thrills aren't your thing, you can choose to enjoy a marine animal show. Be mesmerized by the grace and agility of dolphins and then watch comical stunts performed by talented sea lions. Afterward, you’ll be taken back to your Manila hotel.