- Spend a cool tropical evening in Manila cruising along Manila Bay
- Feast on a wonderful dinner of Filipino specialties and enjoy live entertainment by a local band
- Admire beautiful bayside sights including the Mall of Asia and Roxas Boulevard
- Enjoy personalized service by your friendly boat crew
- Choose from three cruise times: sunset, mid-evening or night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
On the sunset cruise, you’ll be treated to a gorgeous Manila Bay sunset. On the mid-evening cruise, view the vibrant lights of Roxas Boulevard, or enjoy a calm atmosphere on the night cruise as you witness the city sparkle.
Your friendly staff will provide excellent service as you take in the sights of Manila Bay and pass popular attractions like the Mall of Asia. Then, feast on traditional Filipino cuisine while enjoying an enchanting live performance by a local band.
The menu changes nightly, but an example of a meal you can expect to enjoy is a fish fillet with buttered vegetables and rice, accompanied with drinks and topped off with buko pandan (a coconut cream dessert).
After singing a few tunes, the band will ask for any song requests, so feel free to request your favorite song or a song for your special someone! At the end of your relaxing cruise, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
The Manila boat trip was great the veiws were fantastic, nice food really good band and our tour guide was very helpful it wad a great trip thanks.
I can't rate this tour since there was bad weather on the night of our tour. Fortunately, our party was offered a dinner with cultural show which was absolutely great. Dinner at Zamboanga Restaurant was delicious and everyone was very polite and helpful. Maybe next time I will be able to make the cruise. I will rate the Zamboanga Restaurant and Traditional Cultural Show instead since I have to rate something to submit my review.