Book by 31 May to save 10% off our previously offered price! Travel dates valid until 31 October 2016.
- Villa Escudero Plantations day trip from Manila with a knowledgeable local guide
- Ride a water buffalo-drawn cart through the plantation, located in the beautiful countryside
- Browse interesting historical and cultural artifacts at the plantation’s museum
- Enjoy a unique dining experience at the base of a calm dam spillway
- Spend time swimming in the spring-fed pools
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
Beautiful grounds. Museum really helped put Filipino culture in perspective. The BBQ buffet was delicious and fun eating under the waterfalls. Wished we were able to see the traditional show. Recommend going on a weekend, to see the show.
This is a wonderfully, relaxing day. My only area of growth for this tour is to allow much more time in the museum with more specific information being shared or a guide that seems really interested in answering what is important to that particular client.
My company guide was excellent, the water buffalo ride is unique, the lunch near the dam is invigorating, and the ability to take photos around the grounds none in museum, unfortunately was excellent. I recommend this for couples or individuals that love vast religious collections.
$127.94 Save $12.74