- Full-day cruise to Dalyan from Marmaris including lunch
- Enjoy two swimming breaks and a delicious onboard lunch while cruising
- Visit a secluded bay and phosphorus caves on Adaköy peninsula
- Stop at İztuzu Beach and look out for loggerhead turtles while swimming and sunbathing
- Take a riverboat cruise along the Dalyan River to the local mud baths and thermal pool
- See the Lycian King’s Tombs at Kaunos and learn about their history from a guide
What You Can Expect
Your first stop is at a secluded beach on the peninsula’s north coast, known locally as ‘aquarium bay.’ Use your time to swim in the clear waters with the colorful fish, or simply sunbathe on the beach. A set of phosphorus caves are nearby that you can explore easily, if you wish.
From Marmaris, continue cruising around Adaköy, and then head east toward Dalyan, the gorgeous coastal village west of Fethiye. Savor a lunch of grilled chicken, salad and either rice or pasta as you cruise, and then dock at İztuzu Beach for your next break. Known to many as ‘turtle beach’ for its large population of loggerhead turtles, the sun-drenched sandy beach is a conservation area and prime breeding ground for the endangered reptiles.
Take some time to swim, sunbathe and look out for friendly turtles along the beach, and then hop aboard your riverboat for a cruise along the Dalyan River. Stop at the local mud baths and thermal pool, and make the most of some free time to wallow in the mineral-dense mud that’s said to aid skin complaints and rheumatism. Cleanse yourself with a refreshing dip in the natural thermal water, and then cruise past the ancient King’s Tombs at Kaunos while learning about their history from your guide.
Swap back onto your main boat at İztuzu Beach, and finally cruise back around Adaköy to Marmaris. After stepping onto dry land, your day trip finishes with a hotel drop-off.