- Independent day trip to AquaDream Waterpark from Marmaris
- Explore one of Turkey’s largest water parks at your own pace
- Keep the kids entertained with a range of waterslides, flumes and splash pools
- Ride on the rapids and swim against a current in the wave pool
- Take a break from the water action and soak up the sun on a lounger by the pool
- Make use of a hotel pickup and drop-off service from central Marmaris
What You Can Expect
As one of Turkey’s largest water parks, AquaDream has something for all the family. Waterslides, flumes and splash pools form a significant part of the park, and spacious sun loungers and umbrellas are dotted around the waterside. Seek out the water caves, go wild in the spinning rapids and test out the wave pool. Hot and cold showers, lockers and changing rooms are all on site.
Take a break from the water-themed fun to enjoy food and drinks at the park’s Tepe Restaurant and Bar. Offering a selection of food to suit all budgets and tastes, the restaurant also offers a choice of indoor and alfresco seating.
Meet back up with your host on board your coach at the prearranged time, and then return to central Marmaris. Your day trip finishes with a hotel drop-off in the early evening.