Book by November 2, 2015 for travel between March and October 2016 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Day cruise around Marmaris Bay and Adaköy peninsula
- Make the most of two swimming stops plus a lunch break to ogle the sun-drenched coast
- Swim in gloriously secluded bays and sunbathe on unspoiled beaches
- Relax on a deck-side sun lounger while cruising around Turkey's scenic coastline
- Enjoy unlimited beer, wine or soda plus a freshly prepared lunch
What You Can Expect
A 1-hour lunch break plus two stops (roughly 2.5 hours each) are factored into your day cruise. Stops can change depending on weather and sea conditions, but typically will always include Turunç, a bay just across the sea from Adaköy, plus a gaggle of lesser-known beauty spots, known locally as ‘aquarium bay,’ and ‘paradise island’ (Yıldız Adası). Adaköy also boasts some stunning phosphorus caves that you can explore easily during your free time.
How you spend your time at each stop is up to you! Bask on a sun lounger and soak up the tranquil, unspoiled scenery without moving a muscle, or perhaps take a dip in the calm and clear waters of each of the bays. Stroll along the pebble and sandy beaches, feeling the salt between your toes, or relax in the shade of pine trees with a book. Unlimited drinks (beer, wine and soda) are available for you to enjoy throughout the day, and your lunch consists of a fresh salad, chilled chicken and either rice or pasta.
As your laid-back day on the boat winds to an end, cruise back to Marmaris, and then finish your trip with a hotel drop-off.
$14.40 Save $2.15