- One-way shared arrival transfer from Charles de Gaulle (CDG) or Orly (ORY) airports to Disneyland Paris hotels
- Skip the stress of driving or taking public transport by riding this shuttle bus from the Paris airport to your hotel
- From CDG, departure every 45 minutes service available to all Disney® hotels and with 8 others departures to Val d’Europe & selected hotels next to the Disneyland Paris parks
- From ORY, service available throughout the day to Disney hotels inside the parks only
- Maximum of 69 people per shuttle bus for greater comfort
- Dedicated desk & greeter at airports to welcome you before boarding
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Forget about dealing with the Paris Metro -- this shuttle service is the easiest way to get to and from the airport for your trip to Disneyland Paris. Start your vacation off right and have more time to enjoy the parks!
What You Can Expect
From Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), shuttle buses depart regularly from 9am to 7:45pm and go to all Disney® hotels. The maximum time you can expect to wait is 45 minutes but at busy times, the shuttle service departs every 15 minutes. Buses travel to selected hotels outside the parks three times in the morning and five times in the afternoon.
From Orly Airport (ORY), shuttle buses depart every hour from 9am to 8:25pm and go only to all Disney hotels inside the parks. At busy times, there is a bus every 15 minutes. Regardless of which airport you arrive at, you can disembark at the Disneyland Paris bus station and transfer to the park’s own shuttle service, which runs every 15 to 20 minutes between all area hotels and the parks.
There is a maximum of 69 people on each shuttle bus to ensure a more comfortable experience.
Disney's Hotel New York
Disney's Newport Bay Club
Disney's Sequoia Lodge
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe
Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch
Selected and Associated Hotels
Vienna International Dream Castle Hotel
Vienna International Magic Circus Hotel
Algonquin's Explorers Hotel
The shuttle also stops at the Disneyland Paris bus station.
If you are staying in a hotel not included in this list, you can take the transfer to the Disneyland Paris bus station and change onto the park shuttle service which runs regularly between all area hotels and the parks.
Being picked up right outside your Disney hotel and being dropped outside the departure terminal at the airport is extremely convenience - definitely worth while.
This transfer was very good
- the only thing I would say is the instructions for the pickup point were confusing
- this wasnt due only to your company - it was everyone else in the queue who had booked thru various other companies
Pick-up point at CDG not very well displayed. Once we found service counter only a short wait for next bus. Bus service was on clean, modern coach with clear announcements to destination.
We walked around for a very long time before we found the bus stop. It would be very helpful if the directions were included in the information. When we reached Disneyland, we were given incorrect information regarding the bus we needed to get to our hotel, so after waiting an hour in the wrong place, we had to take a taxi to the hotel.
Company lost records of prepaid voucher but after that eas finally tajen care of ride was fine
Did not receive what we paid for and were deserted in the raqin outside Paris.