- Family special offer: Book by October 2016 and receive 1 child free to every 2 adults + 1 child booked, offer limited to 4 pax (2 adults and 2 children required)
- One-way shared departure transfer from Disneyland Paris hotels to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) or Orly (ORY) airports
- Enjoy a stress-free ride to the airport at the conclusion of your Paris trip
- Service available throughout the day from all Disney® hotels and from selected hotels outside the parks to CDG three times a day
- Service available from Disney® hotels only to ORY throughout the day and wifi on board
- Maximum of 69 people per shuttle bus for greater comfort
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
End your time at Disneyland Paris on a good note with this hassle-free way of getting to the airport. This shuttle service is super convenient and ideal for families!
What You Can Expect
The shuttle runs every one to two hours from Disney hotels to CDG from 6:30am to 7.35 pm. There are also eight pickup times from selected hotels & Val d'Europe close to the parks daily. Please see Itinerary for a full list of hotels.
If you're going to Orly Airport (ORY), the shuttle runs from Disney hotels only, every hour from 6:50am to 6:30pm. You can still book this service if you're staying in a nearby hotel outside the Disney parks; simply use Disney's own park shuttle, which runs frequently, to get from your hotel to the Disneyland Paris bus station before transferring to your airport shuttle.
Your airport shuttle bus will have a maximum of 69 people to ensure a more comfortable experience. View additional info for departure times to each airport.
Disney's Hotel New York
Disney's Newport Bay Club
Disney's Sequoia Lodge
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe
Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch
Selected and Associated Hotels
Vienna International Dream Castle Hotel
Vienna International Magic Circus Hotel
Algonquin's Explorers Hotel
The shuttle also stops at the Disneyland Paris bus station.
If you are staying in a hotel not included in this list, you can take the park shuttle service which runs regularly between all area hotels and the parks, to the Disneyland Paris bus station. From there you can take the transfer service to the airport.
Not only does being picked up from the airport on a Disney bus add to the excitement for the kids, but the convenience of not having to use other forms of public transport is definitely worth while - being dropped off and picked up from your Disney hotel is definitely recommended!
We were deserted by transporting vendor in the rain in strange place with heavy luggage. Refused to adhere to the transportation we requested, ordered and paid for. Did not trust copany to return us to airport outside Paris. Took cab instead and paid much extra.