- Morocco hot air balloon flight and camel ride
- See the Atlas Mountains on a peaceful hot air balloon ride at sunrise
- Sit down to a typical Berber breakfast after your flight
- Enjoy a camel ride through the Moroccan desert
- Take home a flight certificate as a souvenir of your Morocco hot air balloon ride
- Make use of a hotel pickup and drop-off service from central Marrakech
Recent Photos of This Tour
- AdorablePhoto by: Milourou C
- sunrisePhoto by: linda m
- Lever de soleil ...Photo by: Muzzik78110
- So SilentPhoto by: Angela W
- Perfect TripPhoto by: Angela W
- Watching the crew inflate the ...Photo by: Angela W
- Our amazing pilot!Photo by: Lacey L
- Straight down from the balloonPhoto by: Rachel S
- Incredible viewPhoto by: Rachel S
- Group shot from the balloonPhoto by: Rachel S
- Camel TrekkingPhoto by: John Andrew W
- Riding CamelsPhoto by: John Andrew W
- Camel funPhoto by: John Andrew W
- View from abovePhoto by: John Andrew W
- View of the landscapePhoto by: John Andrew W
- View from abovePhoto by: John Andrew W
- Captain abdul hamid was ...Photo by: ISSAM JIHANE A
- Hot Air Balloon Ride from ...Photo by: ISSAM JIHANE A
What You Can Expect
Then, step into the basket and take to the skies! Each basket holds a maximum of 16 people and there’s plenty of room for you to sightsee comfortably as you soar up and away. Soak up the serene desert landscape as your pilot takes you over the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains on a 40-50 minute flight (depending on wind and weather conditions).
After touching down at the base camp, head inside a tent with a view of the mountains to enjoy a freshly prepared Berber breakfast, including pancakes, corn bread, fruit, olives and mint tea. Follow your breakfast with a guided camel ride through the Palmeraie desert village surrounding the camp.
Before leaving, you’ll be presented with a flight certificate to commemorate your Marrakech hot air balloon experience. Then, travel by 4x4 vehicle back to your hotel in the late morning, allowing you to enjoy the rest of the day in Marrakech.
Wonderful morning and well worth getting up early
What a FANTASTIC experience, Amazing from start to finish.
Something we will NEVER forget, very professional and enjoyable.
Mark and Sara- Surrey UK
Fantastic Tour! Hamid and Halid were excellent hosts, as well as the rest of the staff!
Hamid was full of dad jokes that made us feel at ease or incredibly nervous when he pretended to drop a rope from the balloon! It was funny though!
It was serene and breath-taking to watch the sun over the Atlas mountains. Well worth the time and money!
This was the most amazing trip. The pick up was perfect and the flight awesome, almost surreal. Would certainly reccomend this to everyone going to marrakech. And the camel ride at the end of the morning was so much fun.
Best way to start the day in Marrakesh. The experience was marvellous. The Pilot is brilliant and creates a great atmosphere.
Fascinating and professional a very worthwhile experience to get a glimpse of a Marrakech that you would not otherwise see
A must do experience - exhilirating and unforgettable.
Fabulous experience worth every penny! From pick up at our hotel at 6am to drop off,faultless, a truly inspiring and magical trip. My friend was wary of heights but take off and landing were faultless and wonderful, watching the sun rise from the sky was lovely. Pilot a total nutter and very funny and informative : Will do again if I return to Marrakesh
Fantastic trip. It was the highlight of our holiday. Everybody was efficient and very helpful I am on crutches. The pilot was very amusing.
I cannot recommend this tour highly enough, everyone we met along the way, both our drivers and the balloon pilot had the best sense of humour, we were laughing the whole time. They were extremely considerate and made sure we got some great photos by slowing down along the way at picturesque points in the car goats! and taking group photos for us on the balloon to get all the scenery in. We felt very safe, excited and the views from the balloon were unbelievable. The berber breakfast was delicious, you HAVE to try the cactus fruit, it will become your new favourite thing. The camel ride was great fun, not long 20 mins ish but its at the hottest part of the day and you'd get a sore bum doing it for much longer! Mostafa our wonderful guide then gave us his number and offered himself at our disposal for the rest of our stay, so we went into the Atlas Mountains with him on a private tour the next day, and climbed a waterfall with someone who had lived in that village his whole life. It was an incredible experience. The men running these tours are all fantastic people, and Mostafa has become a real friend! Can't wait to go back!