- Food walking tour of Marrakech and traditional dinner at Djemaa El Fna
- Follow your expert guide to food shops other tourists miss and sample local delicacies
- Discover the rich spices used in Moroccan cooking, including saffron, anise and cumin
- Savor an authentic Moroccan dinner amid the peddlers and performers of Djemaa El Fna
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures more individualized attention from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A must-do for foodies! Get caught up in the sensory overload of Marrakech as you wander its most famous square with a guide who'll help you find the hidden gems amid the madness. Sample fascinating local specialties before finishing the evening with a delicious traditional dinner.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Roast lambPhoto by: Lisa W
- Veggie SoupPhoto by: Lisa W
- OlivesPhoto by: Lisa W
- SweetsPhoto by: Lisa W
- DoughnutsPhoto by: Lisa W
- Mint teaPhoto by: Lisa W
- CrepesPhoto by: Lisa W
- Local spicesPhoto by: Lisa W
- Anyone For Tea?Photo by: RICHARD W
- Sacks Of SpicePhoto by: RICHARD W
- IMG_1811.JPGPhoto by: Emily
- DSC05704.JPGPhoto by: Emily
- DSC05703.JPGPhoto by: Emily
- DSC05550.JPGPhoto by: Emily
- DSC05548.JPGPhoto by: Emily
What You Can Expect
We had a lovely time walking through the markets, tasting different foods... A great guide and a great time
Excellent tour with great food and a very knowledgable guide. Great to be safely guided through what otherwise is a very intimidating atmosphere. Would highly recommend.
Mustapha was a great tour guide and very knowledgable about the local food and customs. The pace wasn't too fast and we got water breaks when needed. He showed us and got us to try a wide variety of different foods from various areas which also gave us a good introduction to the market areas. We were given a choise of dinner at the end of the tour so that if you'd rather not try hte sheeps' head or cows hoof you could have something like couscous or a tagine instead.
Fantastic evening with Mustafa - went places would not have seen without a guide. Great fun and terrific value for money. One of the best tours I have done
The guide Mustafa was friendly and knowledgeable. He took us off the tourists route in to the old Medina where we ate among the local people. Everything we tasted was delicious!
Great food and experience el fna at night full of life
The tour gives quite a good insight into the Moroccan culture. It was only two of us on it which surprised me initially, but we received personalised service. Our guide was a lovely man Salem who demonstrated his wonderful drumming technique. The tour was based on eat as you go basis, whereby we were stopping at market stalls for some info on the product and then trying the food either sold or cooked at that same stall. It was really interesting since you didn't know what would be the next thing to try. I would say this tour is perfect for someone who wants to know more about food and varieties of food in Marrakech.
We had a wonderful guide to make this the best thing to do in Marrakech. Wonderful experience not to be missed. Too much food !
Very good tour, got to try a little bit of everything. The food was incredible.
Best thing we've done in Marrakech so far! You can't come to Morocco without experiencing the cuisine. Our guide was so helpful in navigating the labyrinthine streets to find the best of the best the city has to offer. Highly recommend!