- Tour of three botanical gardens in Marrakech
- Visit Majorelle Garden, Agdal Gardens and Menara Gardens
- See orchids, olive groves and other flora
- Enjoy a horse and carriage ride
- Learn about designer Yves Saint Laurent's connection to Majorelle Garden
What You Can Expect
Continue your tour with a visit of the Menara Garden and basin at the entrance to the Atlas Mountains. A summer residence of sultan Abderrahmane, the area is surrounded by orchards and olive groves. Before returning to your hotel in Marrakech, you will cross the Agdal Gardens on a horse and carriage ride through the ruins in Hivernage and Mamounia.