This small-group tour is limited to seven people for a more intimate experience.
- Half-day walking tour of Marrakech’s medina and major attractions
- Experience the chaotic energy of Marrakech’s medina without worrying about getting lost thanks to your local guide
- Witness the spectacle of Djemaa El-Fna with its multitude of vendors
- Enjoy guided tours of Maison Tiskiwin, Bahia Palace and the Photography Museum of Marrakech
- Small-group tour limited to seven people ensures more individualized attention from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour takes you to some of Marrakech's most fascinating cultural attractions and gives you the chance to experience the vibrant atmosphere of the medina without getting lost!
What You Can Expect
Your first stop is Maison Tiskiwin, a museum of treasures from across Morocco and the Sahara collected by a Dutch anthropologist. Learn the stories behind the pottery, sculptures, carpets and musical instruments in this fascinating museum from your guide.
Next, you'll visit Bahia Palace. Wander the numerous rooms and courtyards and admire the mosaics, woodwork and fountains as your guide shares tales of the sultans who once lived here with their wives, concubines and slaves.
Continue your tour at the Photography Museum of Marrakech, which has a collection of 4,500 photos that offer a glimpse of life in Marrakech a century ago. Admire stirring portraits of locals, village scenes and images of the Berber tribes of the Atlas Mountains that will give you a better understanding of Marrakech's history and culture.
Finish your educational and exciting 4-hour walking tour of Marrakech back in Djemaa El-Fna, where your guide can give you directions back to your hotel or you can continue exploring the mesmerizing medina on your own.