Numbers are limited to four people on this small-group tour to ensure a more personalized experience.
- 1.5-hour Segway tour of Marrakech
- Explore the vibrant Moroccan city aboard a fun, easy-to-use Segway
- Admire luxury villages in the Hivernage district
- Ride by the distinguished La Mamounia hotel to Koutoubia Mosque
- Compare ancient Marrakech Old Town with the modern Gueliz district
- Small-group tour limited to four ensures personalized attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
The exact route may vary, but perhaps head to the renowned La Mamounia hotel to marvel at the splendor of its marble walkways and manicured gardens. Then listen out for Koutoubia Mosque’s daily call to prayer and follow to its source — this impressive 12th-century mosque is the largest in Marrakech and definitely one of its must-see monuments.
Delve past the ancient city walls to Marrakech Old Town and soak up the atmosphere of the main city square, Djemaa El Fna. Built in the 12th century and now listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site, this vibrant market plaza pulses with captivating history. Nearby, glide through Jardin el Harti, a quiet botanical garden away from the city buzz.
Continue to the Gueliz district, considered the heart of modern Marrakech. Witness a comparison between Marrakech Old Town's ancient feel with Gueliz's contemporary collection of chic cafés, restaurants and shops.
After 1.5 hours of discovering Marrakech by Segway, your tour concludes back at the start point.