- 3.5-hour day trip to the Ourika Valley from Marrakech
- Travel through the foothills of the Atlas Mountains
- Admire the lush landscape of the Oued Ourika gorge
- Enjoy a cup of mint tea with the locals in a traditional Berber house
- Tour includes round-trip travel by air-conditioned coach from your hotel in Marrakech
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
interesting and worhwhile, good tour guide
Had a really great guide the pottery was a bit funny but then it set the day for everything being not what I thought it would be but better well worth going on saw inside house had the mint tea which was the best I had views of mountains great and the valley had wonderful sites to see would recommend to anyone
Very good trip. Our guide was excellent and very informative. I would recommend this to travellers of all ages.
dont mis the tour when in marrakech
M E J
This was an excellent trip, especially the tea at the Berber home.
Robert Albert B
Nice trip the guide was not really keen to explain about the trip.
This was a half way house between a full trip to the Atlas mountains and not going at all. If you want a more thorough visit then this isn't the trip for you. If you want a quick taste of the valley, mountains and Berber culture then half a day is fine.