- Tour of souks and the Medina in Marrakech
- Browse for local goods in the souks (markets)
- Watch snake charmers and other entertainment in Djemaa El Fna Square
- Visit an herbalist to learn about plants used in Moroccan medicine
- See Medersa ben Youssef, a former Islamic college
- Round-trip hotel transportation included
What You Can Expect
Visit Medersa ben Youssef, a former Islamic college named after the sultan Ali ibn Yusuf who was influential in the expansion of the city. Once one of the largest theological colleges in North Africa housing as many as 900 students, the building has been refurbished and reopened to the public as a historical site.
Before returning to your Marrakech hotel, you will also stop by a herbalist for a presentation of spices and plants used in traditional Moroccan medicine.
We we're meet on time and taken to meet rest of party low number of around 15 ish the tour was explained to us and were we were going to and what we were going to see, as we were going into city guide showed us the sites and palace very pleasent. Very good tour of souks you get a very good feel of the place and we were not hazeled at all enjoyed vey much
A most enjoyable few hours spent around the souks and medina rather like a magical mystery tour