- Tour of souks and the Medina in Marrakech
- Browse for local goods in the souks (markets)
- Watch snake charmers and other entertainment in Djemaa El Fna Square
- Visit an herbalist to learn about plants used in Moroccan medicine
- See Medersa ben Youssef, a former Islamic college
- Round-trip hotel transportation included
Visit Medersa ben Youssef, a former Islamic college named after the sultan Ali ibn Yusuf who was influential in the expansion of the city. Once one of the largest theological colleges in North Africa housing as many as 900 students, the building has been refurbished and reopened to the public as a historical site.
Before returning to your Marrakech hotel, you will also stop by a herbalist for a presentation of spices and plants used in traditional Moroccan medicine.
Reviewed by Robert Albert B, Gibraltar, May 2010
Reviewed by Deborah W, November 2012
Good for a first trip into Marrakech City, gives you the confidence to venture out on your own the next time. Guide was very good especially as it was the Sunday after Eid, a lot of the souk shops were closed, so no hassle