- See the attractions of the oldest city in France with the Marseille City Pass
- Choice of a 24- or 48-hour pass for access to the best things to do in Marseille
- Free admission to museums, guided walks and public transport
- Special offers on shopping and shows, plus a sample of Four des Navettes, a famous local treat
- Includes a map of Marseille
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
FREE access to Museums:
- Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art
- Marine Museum
- Decorative Arts and Fashion Museum (Borely)
- Roman Docks Museum
- Museum of Mediterranean Archeology
- History Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Museum of Popular Arts and Traditions
- MAC Contemporary Art Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts (Palais Longchamp)
- Palais des Arts (Temporary exhibitions)
- Cantini Museum
- Visit of If-Castle (Château d’If)
- Guided walking tours of the town scheduled every month all year round. The programs of each month are available at the Information Desk upon collection. Please note that commentary is in French only, however a guided visit of the Old Town operated in English departs once a week (usually on Saturday or Sunday afternoon). You must pre-book at the Information Desk.
- Tourist train to the basilica Notre Dame de la Garde or through the Old Marseille
- Boat to the If-Castle (in front of the city hall, Old Port) or the Frioul Island
FREE Public Transportation:
- Free access to the metro bus and tram network in Marseille
In addition to the above mentioned FREE admissions, the pass also provides discounts or added value! You'll receive the fantastic offers outlined below when you present the Marseille CityPass!
- 10% discount at certified boutiques: Office de Tourisme et des Congres, Les Galeries Lafayette, Le Comptoir du Panier, L'Occitane, Durance, Marseille en Vacances, les minots de Marseille, la Grande Savonnerie, l’Escale Marine, Torrefaction Noailles and Dromel Ainé
- Free soap sample at Les savons de St Victor
- Free tasting at : Four des navettes, Navettes des Accoules, Cure gourmande and La Maison du Pastis
- Discounted price : sightseeing tour by open-deck coach, the Festival of Marseille in July (music, dance), original productions of the Carpe Diem theatre, the National Theatre La Criee, the Gymnase Theatre, the Opera of Marseille, Station Alexandre, le Silo, the international fair of Marseille, Le château de la Buzine, Theater Nono.
- 10% discount for boat excursions with Compagnies Maritimes Calanques
- 10% discount for a Ride in TUK TUK
- Reduced rate for a return ticket with the airport shuttle bus
Very efficient and worth the money
Definately get the city pass. Worth every cent. Buses and metro are on time and take you all over the city. Certain buses get more crowded than others, but best way around. Also, visit the museums. I did not have time to hit them all, but the museum at Palais de Longchamp had some wonderful sculptures and paintings.
My trip time was limited but a good week here should allow plenty of time to see the sights in a leisurely mannar.
A must to have if you want to discover all the places in Marseille. Totally worth it!!
This was a great deal! It gives you access to everything you want to do and see, lots of parks, museums and cool activities! And the all the public transportation which was a HUGE lifesaver! Marseille is a big town!
Very easy to use and very friendly and helpful staff at the Tourist Info office. Thank you!
Marseille , wonderful city and have a good time.
Definitely recommend this and will also look for this type of pass in other cities I plan to visit around Europe.
Everything perfectly organised and clear, absolutely no problem.
Dana K USA
it kept us organized and the best thing is we had access to all the transportation during our stay. the if island and frioul island are.amazing. it will.save a lot of.time and money.