Book by November 30, 2014, and save 20% off our previously offered price for travel in November 2014 and March 2015
This small-group tour is limited to eight people for a more intimate experience.
- Marseille city and coastal tour by electric bike
- Admire the gorgeous views from Palais du Pharo and Notre-Dame de la Garde
- Ride along the captivating Mediterranean coastline, stopping for spectacular photo ops at ports on your route
- Learn about Marseille’s culture, history and secrets from your insider guide, a native of the city
- Choice of 3-hour or 4-hour morning or afternoon tours
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures more personalized attention from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Traveling by electric bike allows you to see the city's most popular landmarks without getting tired. And your local guide takes you off the beaten track for a behind-the-scenes view of the real Marseille.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Throughout your trip, your native guide will share anecdotes about Marseille's rich heritage and show you secret streets and places only locals know about. You may even get the chance to see the locals playing their favorite game, pétanque, which is a type of boules and similar to bocce.
Ride up to Palais du Pharo (Napoleon's Palace), where you’ll take in lovely views of Marseille and the Old Port. Marvel at Notre-Dame de la Garde, a stunning Catholic basilica that towers over the city, and see the ancient Abbey of St Victor.
Follow the Corniche du Président John F Kennedy (Corniche Kennedy), a coastal road with fantastic views of the Mediterranean Sea. Soak up the quaint atmosphere as you cruise by the picturesque fishing village of Vallon des Auffes and the small, rocky bay known as Anse de Malmousque.
If you choose the 4-hour tour option, see all of these sights plus the historic city center and the narrow alleyways and colorful buildings of Le Panier, the oldest neighborhood in Marseille. Visit Marseille Cathedral, a national monument of France, and ride around the glittering glass Museum of the Civilisations of Europe and the Mediterranean (MuCEM).
You will have plenty of opportunities to capture amazing photos throughout your tour. There will also be a break for a drink or lunch (own expense). Your leisurely electric bike tour concludes at its starting point in central Marseille.