With the choice of a one-day or two-day ticket, the Marseille Hop-On Hop-Off Tour is a great introduction to Marseille and the perfect way to discover the city.
- Hop-on hop-off tour of Marseille
- Make up your own sightseeing itinerary!
- See top Marseille attractions, including Fort Saint Jean
- Hop on and off at any of the 13 stops around the city
- Choice of a one-day or two-day ticket
- Listen to onboard audio commentary English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Russian
What You Can Expect
Enjoy the vibrant character of Marseille, which was founded by the Greeks more than 2,600 years ago. Don't miss Notre Dame de la Garde that rises over Marseille’s rooftops and offers you an amazing view of the city and the coast. Hop off at the Old Port of Marseille (Vieux Port) and watch the fishermen going about their daily business. Or see Marseille's famous entrance to its port, Fort Saint Jean, which was built by Louis XIV in 1660.
Discover the best place to see Marseille's stunning coastline at the Oriol Corniche, where you can see the magnificent Château d'If. It was here that Alexandre Dumas based several scenes from his famous book The Count of Monte Cristo.
- Vieux Port
- Métro - Vieux Port
- Fort Saint-Nicolas
- Vallon des Auffes
- Corniche Talabot
- Parc Borely
- Oriol Corniche
- Notre Dame de la Garde
- Corderie Saint Victor
- Gabriel Péri / République
- Place de la Joliette
- Fort Saint Jean / MUCEM