- Hop-on hop-off tour of Marseille
- Make up your own sightseeing itinerary!
- See top Marseille attractions, including Fort Saint Jean
- Hop on and off at any of the 13 stops around the city
- Choice of a one-day or two-day ticket
- Listen to onboard audio commentary English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Russian
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
2- Fort St Nicolas/ Pharo
3- Plage des Catalans
4- Vallon des Auffes
5- Anse de la Fausse Monnaie
6- Vallon de l'Oriol
8- Corderie/ Abbaye St Victor
9- Place au Huiles
10- Rue de la République
11- Place de la Joliette
12- Cathédrale de la Major
13- MuCem/ Fort St Jean
We loved Marseille. More laid back, but still lots to see and do.
This was a very good tour and my friend and I got to see all of the enchanting town. Some of the streets are very steep so it was very convenient to take the bus.
Kenneth L W Australia
HOHO bus in Marseille was great. The only problem was the tourists some of them would have been from our ship who, although getting on the waiting line at the end, as soon as the bus came they pushed the people, who had waited quite a long time, out of the way to get in first. Not very nice. I believe a lot of the tourists we came across need a lesson in manners.
really great way to see the place
same as Florence
We only had a few hours to see Marseille so this was perfect!
Everything was fine