- 4-hour Aix-en-Provence shore excursion from Marseille
- Visit Cézanne’s artist workshop at Les Lauves (own expense)
- Pass the Cathédrale Saint Sauveur and stroll down Cours Mirabeau
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Visit Place d’Albertras and see the fountain whose basin was made by local students. See the Four Dolphins Fountain, an impressive sculpture created in 1667. Other amazing sights in the vibrant city are City Hall and the Cathédral Saint Sauveur, which features 12th-century buildings offering insight into Aix-en-Provence's unique heritage.
Before you enjoy the shady squares of the eclectic city, you will be able to attend a workshop at Cézanne's former working space, Les Lauves (at your own expense). Take a look inside the small pavilion to see where the local-born artist got his inspiration.
After your tour of Aix-en-Provence, enjoy a peaceful ride back to Marseille’s cruise ship port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Marseille port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.