Take advantage of your stopover in Marseille with a 4-hour shore excursion of breathtaking Aix-en-Provence. When you cruise docks, hop aboard a comfortable vehicle for the 30-minute northbound ride through the vibrant Provençal countryside. With your friendly guide, you’ll tour Aix’s colorful streets and verdant parks – ornamented with fountains, shops, cafés and elaborate façades – and learn about the town’s culture and personality through the ages.
- 4-hour shared Aix-en-Provence shore excursion from Marseille
- Visit Cézanne’s art workshop at Les Lauves (own expense)
- Pass the Cathédrale Saint Sauveur and stroll down Cours Mirabeau
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
We will ensure your timely return to Marseille port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.