- Marseille shore excursion with hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Make up your own sightseeing itinerary
- See top Marseille attractions, including Fort Saint Jean, Notre Dame de la Garde and Marseille Old Port
- Hop on and off at any of the 13 stops around the city
- Choice of a one-day or two-day ticket
Recent Photos of This Tour
- NOTRE DE DAME DE LA GARDEPhoto by: alisabrache
Dominican Republic, 10 2015
- Notre DamePhoto by: Lidia
- Bus stopPhoto by: kelsielarae
- Notre DamePhoto by: Arnold
- Marseille - SpecialtiesPhoto by: MDArrigo
- Marseille - Notre DamePhoto by: MDArrigo
- Marseille - Anse de ...Photo by: MDArrigo
- Marseille - Lieutenant ...Photo by: MDArrigo
- Old HarbourPhoto by: MDArrigo
- Old HarbourPhoto by: MDArrigo
What You Can Expect
- Vieux Port
- Métro - Vieux Port
- Fort Saint-Nicolas
- Vallon des Auffes
- Corniche Talabot
- Parc Borely
- Oriol Corniche
- Notre Dame de la Garde
- Corderie Saint Victor
- Gabriel Péri / République
- Place de la Joliette
- Fort Saint Jean / MUCEM
Very nice island. Would like to go back there and roam around for a few weeks. Bus tour was excellent in that it covered a lot of area and exposed us to the many of the areas worth visiting in detail someday.
Great way to get from the hotel to the Airport only had to wait 10 mins for the taxi while a delivery cleared the jetty. The communications from the tour operator arrived the day before as scheduled. We had another little tour around the grand canal while we picked up other's and then over to the Airport.
Great. No question when you are a first visitor with a time schedule this is the way to go.
Marseille was a beautiful surprise .. loved the tour
Took some awesome photo, not to difficult to find the pick up point
Loved marseille. This tour takes you around the old port and to the beautiful notre dame de la garde. Wonderful.
Very knowledgeable guide ,Andrea. Made the whole tour informative and funny. We were a mixed group of nationalities and all able to understand the tour. We were seen safely back to our return transport, we had a taxi back. At the start of the day all the Viator tours are picked up at the cruise port were marshalled together onto coaches and then split up at Pompeii for our own individual tours, some were half day, some full day. This saved time and was efficient although one particular American lady appeared not to understand this , she needed to listen more.. she was an annoyance as the tour progressed but you always seem to get one !. We just ignored her. All in all I reccommend this tour, lots to see in a short time but as we had a ship to catch we opted for the more sedate half day tour.
JERRY D Canada
we enjoyed our tour very much, it is the best way and the safest way to tour the city
we have taken the hop on hop off tours wherever we can, the first thing we do is is take the complete tour
then make notes on the stops we want to get off and sight see, we certainly feel the hop on hop off
tours the best way to go JM DINER CANADA
This is best way to see the most important place at Marseille. We take the tour twice ina day and was really helpful.
It was a great tour! Very good organised, friendly and happy bus driver ! I would highly recommend to get off and see notre de dame!