- Take a private tour of Marseille and Cassis on this Marseille shore excursion
- Venture along the breathtaking Route des Crêtes while enjoying views of the Côte d'Azur
- Stop at Cape Canailles to look out over the Gulf of Cassis
- Explore the village of Cassis or take a sightseeing cruise if you wish to see the 'fjords of the French Riviera'
- See top Marseille attractions like Notre-Dame de la Garde and the Abbey of St. Victor on a narrated sightseeing tour
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Great guide and a wonderful, relaxing day. We had a lovely tour of Marseille and then had about 2.5 hours of free time to wander around Cassis for lunch and shopping. Cassis was picture perfect! It was fantastic having our own guide and van so we could do what we wanted rather than what a large group wanted. Highly recommend!
Worth to visit.