- Take a private tour of Marseille and Cassis on this Marseille shore excursion
- Venture along the breathtaking Route des Crêtes while enjoying views of the Côte d'Azur
- Stop at Cape Canailles to look out over the Gulf of Cassis
- Explore the village of Cassis or take a sightseeing cruise if you wish to see the 'fjords of the French Riviera'
- See top Marseille attractions like Notre-Dame de la Garde and the Abbey of St. Victor on a narrated sightseeing tour
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
We were fortunate to have Victorine as our tour guide/driver. She was the best. Her English and knowledge of the area was fantastic. I would highly recommend her for future tours. Very professional.
Our tour guide Reno was excellent. Really enjoyed our visit and tour.
Our driver Mathew was superb from start to finish and we thoroughly enjoyed this excursion. Throughout the trip he had a wealth of knowledge about the places we were visiting and nothing was too much trouble. Marseille and Cassis are stunning places to visit and I highly recommend this private relaxed tour.
Violet, our tour guide was lovely. We did a private tour with a group of 6. Cassis was beautiful and we really enjoyed the boat tour of the Calanques. Would highly recommend this trip.
Great guide and a wonderful, relaxing day. We had a lovely tour of Marseille and then had about 2.5 hours of free time to wander around Cassis for lunch and shopping. Cassis was picture perfect! It was fantastic having our own guide and van so we could do what we wanted rather than what a large group wanted. Highly recommend!
Worth to visit.