- 4.5-hour private shore excursion from Marseille to Les Baux de Provence
- See the Church of Saint Vincent and the Chapel of the White Penitents
- Visit Château des Baux and admire panoramic valley views
- Taste Provence's locally grown olive oils at an olive estate
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
The beautiful Baux Valley is perfect for olive growing and boasts some of the most abundant olive groves in Provence. On your private tour of Les Baux de Provence, visit one of the region’s fascinating olive-growing estates with your guide, where you can discover the various stages of oil manufacturing. Then, enjoy a tasting of the oils this region is famous for!
Throughout your shore excursion, your private guide will make sure that you experience the rich beauty and culture of Les Baux de Provence.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Marseille port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Les Baux is fantastic and our guide was great.
Our driver was prompt,knowledgeable,and had a pleasant,friendly manner.The olive grove visit was most informative and nicely presented.The time allowed in the village was too short[less than one hour]and we were not able to get around the whole village.