- Day trip from Marseille to the perched villages of the Luberon
- Small group tour has a maximum of eight people, ensuring personalized attention
- See the village of Oppede le Vieux, carved into rock
- Stop in the fortress village of Menerbes
- See the red cliffs of Roussillon
Recent Photos of this Tour
In the afternoon, make a stop in Roussillon to admire its red cliffs and then you will reach the enchanting village of Gordes overlooking Luberon.
Reviewed by Scott C, January 2013
My girlfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed our trip. And our host (Emelie?) was outstanding - very friendly and so knowledgeable.
Reviewed by William S, October 2012
Fabulous day. Thank you Viator. Our tour guide Marina is an angel and went out of her way to give us information and help with things we were interested in. I truly wish all tour guides were "marinas". Would make life wonderful. A great day to remember. Thank you