- Day trip from Marseille to the perched villages of the Luberon
- Small group tour has a maximum of eight people, ensuring personalized attention
- See the village of Oppede le Vieux, carved into rock
- Stop in the fortress village of Menerbes
- See the red cliffs of Roussillon
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
In the afternoon, make a stop in Roussillon to admire its red cliffs and then you will reach the enchanting village of Gordes overlooking Luberon.
Reno was a gracious and knowledgable guide. Beautiful villages, each unique, with lots of free time for wandering and sampling regional food and wine and historic locales. Friendly fellow travelers in our small (5) group.
Virginia was utterly fabulous. She is so vivacious and and fun to be with. The villages were just beautiful - a lovely look at an interesting part of Provence.