- Full-day private tour from Marseille to Aix-en-Provence and the south Luberon region
- Stroll down Cours Mirabeau and admire its beautiful 17th-century mansions
- Visit Aix Old Town and then head inside the Cézanne Studio if you wish
- Explore the picturesque villages of the south Luberon area with your private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Marvel at the best examples of Aix’s architecture on a stroll along the leafy Cours Mirabeau boulevard, where you’ll see the lavish private mansions that typify the street’s grandeur. Walk through to Aix’s pretty Old Town and admire its boutiques, craft shops and squares as you wander around its tiny streets.
If you’re a lover of art, then why not head inside the Cézanne Studio to see where Post-Impressionist painter Paul Cézanne once worked? Entrance to the attraction is at your own expense, but once inside you’ll see numerous artifacts that inspired the artist while he worked in Aix. Alternatively, opt to continue exploring the city independently.
Enjoy a break for lunch in town (own expense), and then leave Aix to discover the charming south Luberon region. This gorgeous area is peppered with tiny cliff-top villages and windswept vineyards that exemplify rural France at its finest. On a drive through the area, stop at two of these picture-perfect villages to stretch your legs, explore and take photos. The exact villages visited will change on each tour, but ones that you may stop at include Cucuron, Lauris and Loumarin.
After spending the afternoon discovering the delights of the south Luberon area, return to your Marseille hotel where your tour ends.