- 4-hour private tour from Marseille to Aix-en-Provence
- See the Fountain of the Preachy, Albertas Square and the Saint Sauveur Cathedral with your guide
- Discover chic shops and charming cafés
- Visit Paul Cézanne's artist workshop (additional fee)
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle
What You Can Expect
Four of us - two couples - were escorted by Florence for four hours. We had a fabulous time. Florence was waiting for us at the scheduled time. She provided interesting history and commentary throughout the drive to Aix en Provence. We were there on a Sunday morning, so the city was very quiet. Unexpectedly, Florence gave us a walking tour of the center of town. She was very knowledgeable and had a wonderful sense of just how much to pass along to us. We then had some free time to do a bit of shopping (though many stores not open on Sunday), and enjoy one of the many cafes. This was just the sort of calm, leisurely time that we were looking for in this beautiful city. We could not have had a better driver and guide.
Great guide and winery tour. Just the right sized group.