- Full-day Provence lavender fields tour from Marseille
- Visit Aix-en-Provence’s bustling markets and spend time at leisure in the pretty town
- Stop for photos in the magnificent lavender fields of Valensole Plateau
- Enjoy the heady scents of lavender and thyme while exploring Valensole village
- Shop for lavender flowers and essential oils in Valensole’s quaint boutiques
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Overall is a good trip. Anyway Lavender was not blooming during our visit.
The tour guide is quite nice but the only thing is he look like unpatient during the way back.
We loved Aix-en-Provence . We did get a good walking tour first to get the lie of the land, so to speak.
The Lavender fields were disappointing because the buds hadn't opened - not anyone's fault, of course but an alternative could have been offered.The following drive around to a couple of villages seemed a bit aimless (partly because one village was closed off) |We were asked what we would like instead but didn't know the area.
It was very annoying to be dropped so far from the hotel. We were told this was because the road was closed but there was traffic still going in both directions. (I think it was to be closed off later for the music festival). I feel you should stick to promised arrangements.
We had quite a bit of extra distance to walk because we weren't actually staying at the hotel. It would be much better to be picked up and dropped off at our accommodation, instead of having to make our way through rowdy crowds, after walking the extra distance. Also, the vehicle was much too crowded.