- 45-minute helicopter tour over East Maui
- Soar above the Hana rainforest and Haleakala crater
- Enjoy breathtaking bird's eye views of Maui
- Excellent narration provides background to all sights
- Learn about the fascinating history of Maui from an expert personal guide
What You Can Expect
Climb onboard your luxury, air-conditioned A-star helicopter. Each helicopter has six forward-facing seats providing each passenger unobstructed 180-degree views. Recline on leather seats, listen to the stereo CD music and hear descriptive narration from your friendly, professional pilot.
The multi-vision video system records all the great sites of your tour, including the pilot narration set to background music. After the flight, you may purchase a DVD or VHS version of your flight for an additional charge.
Enjoy enchanting waterfalls and the awe-inspiring Haleakala Crater, Maui's own sleeping volcano with a summit extending into the heavens more than 10,000 feet (3050 meters) and admire the tropical Hana Rainforest before Maui helicopter tours return to the Kahului Heliport.
$253.00 Save $31.51