- Full-day trip to Haleakala, Iao Valley and central Maui
- Haleakala National Park and Crater
- Iao Needle in Iao Valley State Park
- Scenic drive past flower farms and cane fields
- Professionally narrated tour
- Pickup and drop-off at Maui hotels
You will also visit the town of Wailuku, see flower farms and fields of pineapple and sugar cane. Be sure to bring your camera!
Other sightseeing highlights on your Haleakala crater day trip to central Maui include taking a scenic drive through the Kula District, past the Puu Ulaula Overlook and Kaahumanu Church.
Reviewed by Andrew E, May 2013
This was without doubt 1 of our favourite trips. Stunning views and a great guide. Bring a coat as it was windy at the top.
Reviewed by Peter L, June 2012
Our tour guide was exceptional, careful and very informative. The views are amazing, but be aware that the weather is changeable and there is a risk of low clouds, which means no views. The Silversword plant was an eye opening to me because it is a rare pant. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.