- Full-day trip to Haleakala, Iao Valley and central Maui
- See a dormant volcano in Haleakala National Park
- Enjoy scenic drives past Maui's flower farms and sugar cane farms
- Admire the Iao Needle in Iao Valley State Park
- Professionally narrated tour
- Pickup and drop-off at Maui hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Driving up to Haleakala's 10,000-foot summit is an incredible experience -- dress in layers as the weather can change on the ascent. I also love Wailuku -- it's such a cute town with charming wooden storefronts and lots of family-owned businesses.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing the tour guide was excellent it was an early start through we were back at our hotel by 3.30pm which was great! Highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants to see the volcano craters on the Island of Maui!
We were fortunate to have a good view from the top of the mountain. Our guide was excellent, very knowledgeable of the history, vegetation, and wildlife of Maui. He was kind, professional, and an excellent driver. This tour is an excellent value for the money. I highly recommend it!