- Full-day trip to Haleakala, Iao Valley and central Maui
- See a dormant volcano in Haleakala National Park
- Enjoy scenic drives past Maui's flower farms and sugar cane farms
- Admire the Iao Needle in Iao Valley State Park
- Professionally narrated tour
- Pickup and drop-off at Maui hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Driving up to Haleakala's 10,000-foot summit is an incredible experience -- dress in layers as the weather can change on the ascent. I also love Wailuku -- it's such a cute town with charming wooden storefronts and lots of family-owned businesses.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing. Our guide was wonderful and so knowledgeable. Couldn't ask for a better guide than him. I would recommend this tour to anyone going to Maui. Make sure you take winter clothes for the top because it was very cold.
Tour guide was excellent and so knowlegable. He had a great sense of humor and made the tour very pleasurable!
$108.28 Save $10.84