Travel by September 30, 2014 and and receive 50% off of the normally priced youth rate.
- 1.5-hour Haleakala ziplining adventure on Maui
- Zipline through lush tropical forest on five ziplines
- Soar along the slopes of the massive volcano and admire the incredible scenery
- Hike high above the forest floor on a wooden-plank bridges
- Learn about Hawaii's natural environment and Maui's ranching history from a professional guide
What You Can Expect
Travel along five ziplines and an 'Indiana Jones'-style swinging bridge through a towering tropical forest. Throughout the tour, learn about Hawaii's rich, diverse environment and Maui's long ranching history from your professional, knowledgeable guide. Each zipline crossing gets longer and more exciting, so you’re sure to be whooping and hollering by the end of your thrilling adventure!
This fun zipline tour is about a 1.5-hour drive (approx.) from Maui's south shore where Kihei, Wailea, and Makena resorts are located.
We visited on July 14th at 8:30 in the morning. Our tour guides were excellent (kau i believe... Very nad with names ) and very funny. Our group was fun. It was our first time at a zip line and it was a great experience. Our tour guides were extremely helpful with me because of my knee surgery.
Awesome for beginner zip liners. The runs (except the last one) are short but the setting is great. The guides are hilarious and really made this a nice trip. A good way to spend a 1/2 day.