- 1.5-hour Haleakala ziplining adventure on Maui
- Zipline through lush tropical forest on five ziplines
- Soar along the slopes of the massive volcano and admire the incredible scenery
- Hike high above the forest floor on a wooden-plank bridges
- Learn about Hawaii's natural environment and Maui's ranching history from a professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for hotels and condos on the south side of Maui (if option selected)
What You Can Expect
Travel along five ziplines and an 'Indiana Jones'-style swinging bridge through a towering tropical forest. Throughout the tour, learn about Hawaii's rich, diverse environment and Maui's long ranching history from your professional, knowledgeable guide. Each zipline crossing gets longer and more exciting, so you’re sure to be whooping and hollering by the end of your thrilling adventure!
This fun zipline tour is about a 1.5-hour drive (approx.) from Maui's south shore where Kihei, Wailea, and Makena resorts are located. Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided for hotels and condos on the south side of Maui.
Wailea (approx. 7am)
Makena Beach & Golf Resort
The Fairmont Kea Lani
Four Seasons Resort
South Kihei (approx. 7:10am)
The Palms at Wailea
Mana Kai Resort
Maui Coast Hotel
Hale Hui Kai
Maui Ocean Front
Hale Pua Hana
North Kihea (approx. 7:20am)
Village By The Sea
Maui Beach Resort
Sugar Beach Resort
Nani Kai Hale
Awesome guides and an awesome group. Well worth it!
It was FANTASTIC!!!!!! I was scared at first, but the two guides were so professional and knowledgeable and I knew I would be in good hands. After the last zip line (the LONG one with the 30 foot drop), I was so excited and exhilarated that I couldn't stop smiling! My husband Richard said to me afterwards, "this was fantastic" and I think we should "Zip Line Across America". You've created a Zip Line Addict!
thank you for the wonderful experience. Ember and Richard Madsen, Altoona, PA