- Maui outrigger canoe and snorkel adventure off Polo Beach
- Learn the ancient Hawaiian sailing canoe tradition
- Sail along the beautiful Wailea Coast
- Have a paddle or lie back and relax
- Snorkel with sea turtles
- Wildlife viewing and seasonal dolphin and whale watching
- First-hand insights into Hawaiian culture and history
- Snorkel equipment provided
What You Can Expect
Then help launch the outrigger canoe "Hina" straight from the beach, just like the Hawaiians did in ancient times, and sail on the gentle Wailea breeze for a unique perspective on the island of Maui.
You'll observe all kinds of ocean life on this Maui canoe and kayak adventure, including sea turtles and possibly dolphins and whales, while learning about this beautiful part of Hawaii where you can simultaneously see four of the Hawaiian Islands.
Are you up for some action? Then be part of the crew and learn how to paddle a canoe the Hawaiian way. Or maybe you prefer to just relax and take in the spectacular surrounds, letting the wind do all the work for you! Either way, the Maui canoe and kayak adventure is an Hawaiian experience like no other.
Digital photos will be taken throughout the trip and emailed to you at a later date as a souvenir of your Maui outrigger canoe experience.