- Maui shore excursion to discover the unspoiled beauty of Hana
- Visit famous Hana Bay and windsurfing beach, Hookipa
- See sea turtles at Wainapanapa State Park
- Soak in the views of the peninsula at the Keanae Lookout
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll visit the famed Hana Bay itself, along with Maui’s famous windsurfing beach, Hookipa. There’s also a stop at 122-acre Wainapanapa State Park, home to a beautiful black-sand beach and Hawaiian sea turtles.
You’ll stop at Keanae Lookout, which will take your breath away with its picturesque views of the peninsula and taro fields. On this adventure, you'll see also Maui's famous historical landmarks, Kaumanhina State Park, beautiful waterfalls like Wai Kane Falls and Wailua Falls, and quaint Hawaiian towns.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Kahului Pier for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.