- Tour Maui Tropical Plantation and learn about the history of the native crops
- Sample delicious, local and hand-picked Hawaiian fruits
- Visit the lush Iao Valley and soak in the beautiful views
- Learn about the fascinating history of Iao Valley
- Free port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
It was at Iao Valley in 1790 that King Kamehameha conquered Maui in order to unite the Hawaiian Islands, and changed the course of Hawaiian history. Take a leisurely hike and enjoy the exhibits at the valley’s Hawaii Nature Center.
Next, enter the Maui Tropical Plantation. You'll learn about Hawaii's 14 most- popular flower and food crops, such as papaya, guava, mango, taro, macadamia nuts and coffee. See a coconut- husking demonstration, feast on the delicious fresh fruits and capture the agricultural beauty of Maui.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Kahului Pier for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
We had a great time on this excursion, our driver Stephanie was charming and full of knowledge. This was a great way to appreciate the beauty of Maui.
We again were pleased with the personnel handling the check in and the bus driver knowledge. There was a group of 19 that showed up late and the bus driver came back to get them. The saving versus NCL price was worth it.