- Maui snorkeling adventure shore excursion
- See tropical fish, sea turtles and other underwater life
- Snorkel near Molokini, one of the top 10 dive spots in the world
- Receive expert snorkel instruction and the use of snorkel equipment
- Port pickup and drop-off and breakfast and lunch included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
The first location is the water around Molokini, a crescent-shaped, partially submerged volcanic crater that is now a Marine Life Conservation District Seabird Sanctuary. Just three miles off the shores of Maui, this area is one of the top 10 dive spots in the world. Molokini is home to about 250 species of fish. Keep your eyes open for brightly colored tropical fish, monk seals, whale sharks, manta rays and harmless white tip sharks.
The second snorkeling location is along the Makena/Wailea coastline, Keawala’i, where you'll encounter numerous green sea turtles! Swim alongside them for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
All snorkel equipment and instructions will be provided, along with flotation devices. Complimentary optical masks are available to use. An underwater video/digital photographer is on board to capture your exciting snorkeling adventure and the photographs/CDs will be available for purchase.
This snorkel cruise also includes a continental breakfast and deluxe deli lunch buffet.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Kahului Pier for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.